This section will hopefully answer some of your questions. If you still need more information, please contact the appropriate department.
1. If I wish to find out if my student has paid their next installment who do I contact?
Contact Accounts Receivables at firstname.lastname@example.org
State the following information:
- Student’s Name
- Which college enrolled
- What they are study (Course Name)
We will reply back to you in a few days.
2. If I wish to advertise in newspapers with your logos do I need approval?
Yes, we must see copy of your advertisement. Email it to email@example.com
3. If I wish to do radio, TV, billboard advertising in my country can I call for support?
Yes of course, as long as there is a commitment from the agent to deliver the required students.
4. As an agent what do I need to explain to students?
You need to make sure that:
- The students read and understand the student handbook and pre-enrollment information.
- The students understand the enrollment process, sign the application form and acknowledge the enrollment agreement.
- You explain course requirements, course outcomes, course description, course outline, course prerequisites, including minimum English proficiency for VET enrollments
- Students understand their payment schedule of fees & pay on the due dates
- You clearly explain when the course starts, what time students need to attend orientation, and the College’s deferral policy.
- You clearly explain visa conditions and the student’s obligations.
5. If I run out all brochures and need some more what do I do?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting brochures. Please remember to give your full postal address details.
6. If I wish to become a registered agent what shall I do?
Download “Agent Representative Form”, fill it in, scan it and email it to email@example.com
7. How long after I have signed the agreement will I get my copy of the agreement, certificate of authority and brochures to promote?
About 2 weeks
8. If I wish to arrange a student seminar in my office can I call for support, brochures etc.?
Yes, please contact your designated marketing manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org
9. If I wish to print your brochures in my country using your artwork what shall I do?
Email email@example.com to request the artwork and other relevant details.
10. If I would like to place a large standup banner in my office of your company will you provide one or shall I print it?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the banner.